Today officially marks the halfway point of this summer research extravaganza!
I was not nearly as productive as I would have liked to be today, but I did get some things done. Mostly, I worked to write functions that create a fake CMD given a certain isochrone. I eventually got a product, but it took far too long, in my personal opinion. Gail and Mimi both headed out early, and so instead of persistently asking questions, as I typically do, I pushed through and figured it out more or less independently. That definitely got frustrating at times, but I feel like I have a deeper understanding now of how to write functions in general.
So, hooray for the weekend! In between lines of code for the past few weeks, I have been creating the greatest Summer Music Mix that has ever been put together. Today I finished it, so if any of my many millions of readers out there want a copy, just give a holler.